Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Erskine for sale

Sandy Olson who supplies gaskets for some of us has a 1929 Erskine for sale. I's sure some club members have other car makes in the garage so I told him I would pass it on in the web-forum. He says it is a four-door, running, decent paint and interior for $4750. I saw the car last summer at a car gathering on his property. Looks pretty good to me for that price. Sandy lives just South of Bremerton in Washington State. His phone number is 360-871-1207

Re: Erskine for sale

Hi Gary

Sandy Oleson has a beautiful 1928 Erskine that is featured in the Studebaker Erskine Registry, the color is bashe and brown with a redish wood spoke, is this the car he is selling, or is it another car that he has?

Re: Erskine for sale

Bill: No, this is not his beautiful 28. I don't think he will ever part with that one. If I remember, this one is a dark color. It is original and shows the "normal" wear. He did correct the headlights and get the proper Erskine badge for the front. Gary

The Durant Motors Automobile Club