Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OUR FRIENDS IN THE US.

Up here, in the land of ice and snow, we had our thanksgiving the 2nd week end in October. The Turkey has already settled and we are just getting our belts loosened for the next onslaught for Christmas.

We had 3 inches of snow last night, cold and blowy today.

ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU, WISH FOR PEACE ON EARTH.

Gordon F. Curl

Canadian Representative.

Re: Thanksgiving

Hi Gord. Thanks for the thanks. 72 here and blazing sun of course. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season up North. Very thoughtful of you wishing us Americans a happy thanksgivings. Take care and stay worm. Also wishing all our members a very happy thanksgiving. Later
Lance Haynes San Diego, Ca.

Hey! Dittos from NE Texas! Today was calm, lower 70's, and a perfect day for doing anything. However, after turkey dinner, all I wanted to do was lay back and snooze! I've got the grass cut, pine needles raked up and burnt, and a load of firewood laid in for the winter, (if we have one this year).
Hope all you folks are doin' well and you Snow
Birds have your cars stored out of the elements!

Hi All..

Happy Thanksgiving from the COLD East coast.

It's 14 degrees here now with about 3 inches of snow.

We all have a great many things to be thankful for this year.

Still have to make room inside for our 1926 TT Ford truck, maybe we will just string some Christmas lights on it and hook the sleigh behind it!

Well the Turkey was stuffed and so am I.

Take care.........Cathy & Frank ---

Its not something we celebrate here in the UK, our big celebration is xmas day on 25th dec but it sounds like all you guys are haveing a great time so happy thanksgiving from the UK to you all.
Regards Barry

something like us, in Argentina. our biggest celebration is Xmas but there is a big difference, now in this hemisphere is summer with a sunny days of an average temperature of 26°C
In the some way have a happy thanksgiving for every one

Sincerely
Walter

Yes snow birds --ha ha --I just plowed my 200 ft driveway- had 4 inches of heavy wet stuff--so happy I have a honda quad with a blade --Don , if you want some of this white chit --come on up . I am sure I could spare a truck load for you . my cars are all stored away --no more driving this year. time to do some work to get the old girl ready for next year --(maybe)
sounds like everyone south had a good thanksgiving --
all the best -
Ken

The Durant Motors Automobile Club