Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC Annual General Meeting

Well folks, the date has been finalized.
All roads lead to Canada for the 9th Durant Motors Annual General Meeting. September 21 - 24, 2006
Location: Holiday Inn and Conference Centre, Fort Erie, Ontario. (just across the border from Buffalo)
A couple of tours are in the planning stages and the AGM meeting will be held on the Friday evening.
Note: Holiday Inns do not accept prebooking of rooms prior to 6 months before the event. I will remind you in time.
Come one - come all. Canada is Great!!!!

Gordon F. Curl.

Re: DMAC Annual General Meeting

Hi Gord.............

Great News. We are looking forward to seeing and meeting all our Canadian friends in September!

This sounds like an ideal location and close for everyone to attend.

Hopefully the East Coast Chapter will be well represented with cars and people.

We will bring one of our cars, not sure which one at this time

Will you folks still be having a July 4th met?

See you in September......Frank & Cathy Witkowski

---

Great News Gord!
I'll start making plans to be at the September Meet

Rick

Gord Great area and lots to do besides the falls. Great drive from that area to Niagra on the lake, several wineries and butterfly conservatory. Looking forward to coming.

Hi Gord and Canadian Chapter Members,

This is truly great news.. I have a feeling this will be the largest meet the DMAC will witness for quite some time to come. Thanks for hosting this event....

Yates Milton
Founder, DMAC

The responses are great. We will have registration forms and costs available in the spring. Right now the only cost I know for sure is the the Hotel rooms will be $99.00 per night plus taxes. (Gotta keep our Gov'ts happy) duh!!!!

Gord

It is fantastic that the DMAC is having an annual meeting in Canada, and Peg and I would love to be in attendance. We have two other events that same week, one in Orlando, FL and the other is in San Francisco. On Saturday, September 23, 2006, I will be receiving an award from the King of Sweden for my activities with the World Scouting Foundation.

While we would really like to be in Ontario, it is not every day that you are recognized by a world leader for your particpation in a program that has been dear to me for over fifty years.

Charlie Spitz

Charlie: We really would have liked to have you here, but an award like that is not to be missed. Congratulations.
Gord

I've added a 2006 Meet to the button bar on the left side of your screen. It won't be long beore September 21st is here.

Rick

This one sounds like another fun event... hope to see some of the regulars and meet some new durantonians as well...We will try our best to make it!!

I just posted the Registration form for the Annaul Meet to the website. Click the 2006 Meet button to your left and then click the "Click Here for Registration Form" link.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club