Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC East Coast Chapter Hershey Meeting Time

Anyone that would like to attend the second East Coast Chapter meeting while at Hershey is trully welcome, even if your not from the East Coast. The meeting will be held at the
7:30 P.M. on Friday October 7th at the:

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
5680 Allentown Boulevard
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Telephone 717-657-2200

Light refreshments will be served.

Re: DMAC East Coast Chapter Hershey Meeting Time

The meeting will be held in the Holiday Inn Express meeting room on Friday night. The meeting will be casual and social, so feel free to come by and meet your fellow Durantonians.

Wish I could be there, but take lots of pictures and send them to me.

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/misc/28-woody/

Durantonians? ...

Guess I've been called worse.

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com/durantstuff.htm

Looing forward to seeing everyone.

Since most of our members are not on the internet, be sure to spread the word to all the Durant people you meet at Hershey. Everyone is welcome

Frank

Only 1 more day till the Hershey Event, and 4 days till the DMAC East Coast Chapter Meeting. Everyone have a safe trip and feel free to stop into the hotel in the evening to sit and chat with your felow Durantonians. As in the past, I'm sure you will be able to find them into the late hours in the lobby area. Don't forget the meeting time is 7:30 PM on Friday in the hotel meeting room.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club