Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1921 Rugby Truck

I have not been able to find any information on a 1921 Rugby Truck (I belevie it was a delivery truck of some kind. We have the truck and the original title. If anyone has any information on this please email me at nickoalh@yahoo.com. It is my understanding that they made very few of them.

1929 Rugby Truck

I typed the wrong year. It is a 1929 Rugby Truck.

Re: 1921 Rugby Truck

I am glad you made the second entry on your truck. The Rugby was not started until 1923. For good information on the Rugby go to "Links" on this web-site and then to durantcars.com. Gary

Nickoal can you e-mail me the serial # During my research I have came across an extensive listing of 1928 and 1929 Rugby trucks, and just maybe yours is included in these listings and I can tell you alot more about it. Hope you respond.

I have a 28 rugby truck and extensive information, what do you need to know???

Hi I have lots of info on this truck.I also have a 1928 Rugby model X truck.You could call me if you like.My cell number is 1-289-231-9653 or my homr number is 1-905-853-3780.I probily have the largest collection of parts books,manuals,photos,flyers.All ways like to help.[THE WOLFMAN]

The Durant Motors Automobile Club