Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
East Coast Chapter Newsletter 1st Edition

All of you East of the Mississippi that contacted Frank Witkowski about being interested in being members of the East Coast Chapter and those that attended the April Chapter meeting should be receiving your 1st Edition of the Chapter's newsletter. 38 were mailed out this morning. Thanks must go out to our Editor Gloria Wiersma for her time and effort on this project and Carol Fogarazzo for the excellent logo. If you are not a member of the East Coast Chapter and would like to be, just contact Frank Witkowski via the methods listed in the Club Chapter area to join.

Re: East Coast Chapter Newsletter 1st Edition

Mike:

Peg and I just returned from San Diego, and we just had the opportunity to read the first issue of the East Coast Newletter.

A big Bravo Zulu to the editor and the contributors. Our dues will be in the mail later this week.

Charlie and Peggy Spitz

Thanks Charlie, the East Coast Chapter is definately off and running. By now everyone that expressed and interest in the East Coast Chapter should have recieved their copy of the newsletter. We hope to put one out quarterly. So if anyone has any parts to swap or sell or cars to sell etc just let our editor know. Gloria's email address is gwiersma@nist.gov.If we left anyone out, please feel free to email me at the email address here on the forum. If you would like to join the Chapter then please go to the Club Chapter area and contact Frank. Our next get together is at Hershey in October, car or no car all are welcome. What a great chance it will be to find that hard to locate part for your Durant product.

MIKE
I WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN OCTOBER AT THE FRIDAY NIGHT MEETING AT YOUR HOTEL AT THE HERSHEY MEET. I WILL NOT BE NEEDING A HOTEL ROOM,BUT I WILL BE THERE.
ED VOMERO
1923 STAR TOURING

Great Ed, it will be good to see you again.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club