Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Star is running again!!!

To everyone out there. After three years of ground up restoration finally this week my 1926 Star touring is back running.After a view hours of adjusting carburator and distributor I got my car running like new.
My new reproduction distibutor housing works great also the clutch upgrade to modern bearing and the fan hub conversion are running very smooth.

Just wanted to share with everyone.

Regards Franz Fraitzl

Re: My Star is running again!!!

Way to go Franz! It's always good to hear that another car is up and running again. Congratulations!

Congratulations Franz. I can just imagine your parts you made are working AOK as all my parts you sold me sure work great. Thanks for you faithful research and making up these parts Franz. Also was fun meeting you at our national meet in Santa Rosa and really enjoyed your tech session. Now we need some pictures. Later Lance Haynes

congratulations. Another well founded victory
Jan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club