Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
26 durant

hi, im the guy that just bought the 26 durant from ebay last friday, green and black, can't wait to get it home

Re: 26 durant

Ted
Let me be one of the first on the forum to welcome you and wish you lots of luck with you fine purchase. From the pictures I saw on Ebay, it looked like it was a first class restoration. Hope to see it one day at an event.

Welcome to the world of Durant built motorcars!

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/events/ECC/index.html

Hi Ted........

Welcome to the great world of Durant & Star cars. I see that you are in New Jersey. We do have an East Coast chapter of the Durant Motors Automobile Club.

If you email me your address and info I will make sure you know about up comming activities. We just completed a meet and tour in the Lancaster, Pa area. Check out the photos in the completed meet section of the photographs .

If you haven't already joined the DMAC, download an application and send it in.

There is a very active Club here with members willing to help you with any thing you need.

Good luck with your car ! !

Frank ---

The Durant Motors Automobile Club