Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How Was The East Coast Meet?

So what's the News, How did the meet go?
Inquiring minds want to know

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/Tech/alternator/filter.html

Re: How Was The East Coast Meet?

Rick I just flew back into Orlando from Philadelphia and would like to be the first to report that it was a great weekend. A formal report I'm sure will be posted by Yates or Frank, but for myself I had a great time. Had a good turnout, made lots of new friends, and can't wait to attend the next one. We all took some great pictures and will have them to you for the web site as soon as we can get them sorted out. Also Yates or Frank we bill writing an article for the Partner about the event. To all that attended let me thank you. You made all the planning and work worth while. I don't think I could put a price on the comradship we experianced. As I always thought Durantonians, as Gary Kaufman labeled us are the best and we have the best car club going!

Durantonians,
Ehh

I like that Name

Durant & Star people are the greatest bunch around! !

If there was ever a question just attend one of the Chapter or National meets!

This East Coast Chapter started out as an Idea of Yate's at the New Jersey meet. We put this together with a group that was scattered all over the East Coast.

I must say this first get together exceeded all my expectations.

We had members attending from the following States:

Vermont
New York
Michigan
Kentucky
Florida
Maryland
North Carolina
Pennsylvania
Also a representative from Canada

A lot of interesting facts also came to light which will make very interesting stories. Did you know that we have two members whose families owned Durant dealerships?

Much more to follow..........

Frank ---

The Durant Motors Automobile Club