Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canadian Durant Serial Plates

I'm going to reproduce the serial number plates for the Durants made at Leaside. These will be the style used from the mid 20's to end of production.

Same high quality as my other plates.

This will give us the correct plates for all the Durant's and Star's.

If you need one of these let me know and I'll put you on the list.

Same price as the others $20 each postpaid or 4 or more at $18 each postpaid........

Frank... ---

Re: Canadian Durant Serial Plates

Frank, are you or is anyone thinking of reproducing the 1925 "F" model, Calif. ? Glenn

Frank has anyone got back to you with a copy of the Leaside made Frontenac plates so you can reproduce them yet and if so how many orders do you have.

Hi Guys........

The company that does my data plates can reproduce any ones that I have art work for.

Need to have orders for 15 plates at $20 each to cover the costs

Let me know your needs.

Will have all but the Canadian Durant plates at the Lancaster , Pa meet, Also sent plates out to California for the Santa Rosa meet...

Frank ---

Frank, put me down for one California plate for 1925
"F" model. Thanks, Glenn

Frank:
Do you need an actual plate to copy, or will a good photo suffice.
I am unable to get a good Frontenac plate that folk are willing to let me send to you. However, I might be able to get a photo or two.

Hi Gord....

If you can get me a good photo copy, and the logo is not to complicated we can work from that.

When we made the Star plates I had to remove the good one from my '26 touring to get the logo correct. Didn't like the possibility of it getting lost or damaged so I can understand .

Frank ---

Hi Frank, I'd like a plate for my 1930 4-07 Durant which was made at the Leaside plant.

Do I send you a cheque or how do we do it?

Ron ...

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com

Hi Ron.........

You are on my list. When the plates arrive I'll let you know.

Frank ---

Frank, Please put me on the list for an ID plate. I have a 1929 Rugby and the plate is virtually unreadable. I believe my car was manufactured at Leaside. Do't forget to bill me for ppostage to OZ.
Thanks for making the plates available, Ross

The new plates have arrived and are beautiful.

If you have requested any they will be going out in the next couple days.

Also Cathy and I will be at the Canadian Durant gathering over 4th of July week end and will be bringing some of these with us.

Frank ---

The plate arrived in the mail to-day Frank.

Looks super!! Now to find someone with a set of letter/number stamps.

Cheque will go out to-morrow.

Ron ...

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com

Hi Ron.........

Glad you like it. What I've been doing is having my jeweler engrave the info. It really looks good, and some of my original plates do look like they were engraved, while others look like they were stamped with a 10 pound hammer........

Frank ---

The Durant Motors Automobile Club