Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC Annual Meeting & Tour

Time is drawing near to this year's annual meeting and Tour. Make your reservations ASAP as this is going to be a good time for all.

We'll be touring the beautiful Santa Rosa, California area and will include a fashion show, technical seminars and the DMAC annual business meeting, plus a banquet dinner Saturday evening.

We'll be staying at the Flamingo Hotel, 2777 4th Street, Santa Rosa, California (800) 848-8300 @ $99.00 per night single or double occupancy. Trailer parking will be available. Please make your hotel reservation early to ensure the $99.00 hotel rate!!
Please Contact Roger Or Pam Von Bergen At (707) 539-2556 or info@durantmotors.com

As With Every Tour, We Guarantee You A Great Time!
The Pacific Coast Chapter

Re: DMAC Annual Meeting & Tour

Hi Rick. Beth and I are all paid up and the airline tickets are paid for and the hotel reservations have been made. I think I've talked Greg King and his wife in attending this year owner of Kenyon Machine Shop. We are sending you up all our left over Splicer parts for you tech seminar. I also will bring up the new unusual early never used 1921 Durant rectangular radiator emblem that I just got off E-bay for everyone to examine and look over. I also plan on bringing a lot of my literature collection of course. We both are really excited about this fabulous sounding meeting and tour etc. We fly in the 17th for 7 days. Can’t wait. See you then. What’s this rumor that Bert has bought another Star car that actually runs! You mean he is driving an Antique Durant made car on tour? Wow. That’s great. Is that true?
Lance Haynes

Re: DMAC Annual Meeting & Tour

Make your event hotel reservations ASAP, we want to plan for everyone planning to attend.

Registration form below.

Rick

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/events/DMAC%20SR%202005/SR05-regform.pdf

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/events/DMAC%20SR%202005/SR05-regform.pdf

The Durant Motors Automobile Club