Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Rugby

Inside section " Photographs" of this web site, under Rugby there is a 1928 Durant Rugby Owned by Jaime Martinez that says textualy "Only sixteen models of this vehicle were ever produced. They were
exported out of the country in 1927 under the model name Rugby, or, what used to be called the "Durant Star". This vehicle made its way back to the United States via Argentina."
Somebody knows why he is affirmating this?
where he found this Information?

Unfortunately, my car(wich I believe is the same) doesn't have body plate, for these reason I like to be in contact with Jaime in order to get a picture of your body plate
can somebody help me to comunicate with him?

thanks in advance

Re: Durant Rugby

Walter:

As you know, mine is also a 28 M2 and I have original body plate in place. You will see it this weekend when you pay me a visit. I was also surprised about so few cars mentioned in your mail, as I have records in Argentina of at least 12 cars 28 and 29 that may be M2 and M4 that are very similar.

Regards

Ricardo

The Durant Motors Automobile Club