Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership

Good news for all DMAC members. We have broken the 400 mark of total members at 407 members now. Wow. That is so great. Keep inviting people to join. Our goal is 500 members. They don’t need to own a Durant made car to join and belong. Lots of benefits for belonging of course. Great color magazine, roster of all members and tours and National meeting etc. Come one come all. Me proud. Later Lance Haynes

Re: Membership

Hey guys and galls, what about us down south, way down south.
Can I pay with credit card?
I have been watching and comunicating on this site and benifiting from the information for too long with out being a member.
What is the prefered payment method for us "overseas"
followers?
Wayne down under.

Re: Membership

Hi Wayne. Boy we would love to have another aussie member. We have a number of your buddies down there in our club now. You can go to our join page and use Paypal or send us a US money order or US bank draft. Very easy. Send funds to our Secretary treasurer Mike Larsen listed under officers. There is a lot of help in our magazine and lots of cars and parts for sale as well as literature too. Come on aboard ole chap and let the fun begin. Lance Haynes president Durant Motors Automobile club.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club