Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
El President'e

I see Lance has gotten his image printed in the latest Packards International magizine! Way to go lance! How did you do that? By the way The Packard Club is planing a tour in and around the same Hood River area as the Durant club toured in 2004 for June 2005. Any other Durant owners who own Packards? Contact the Packards International Northwest Region or contact me and I will forward to the tour master. Keith N

Re: El President'e

Hi Keith. How about that. I am the program chairman for our local Packards International car club. I borrowed that 33 Packard coupe and drove it to a Friday night car show up in Escondido, Ca. and won top car there that night. The owner (Bob Buchanan) is a member of our club but was in Europe on another vacation. So someone had to do it. Packards were the marque car there that week and we displayed over 25 rare and restored Packards that night. This car runs so smooth can't hear the engine. A big straight eight flat head 100% stock. This car is also a AACA senior award winner . Got a beautiful clear glass standing plaque too. Was a lot of fun. Later Lance.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club