Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership Roster on Website

Rick,
Great job on the roster listed under Members Login. This will be most helpful as I will not have to look for my roster. Will you post corrections? My telephone number is wrong and I now have the 30 Durant 6-14 Deluxe Sedan. Again, thanks for a great job.

Yates

Re: Membership Roster on Website

Rick
How do you log in? Where do you get your member ID and password?

Mike

Yates, send your corrections to Judy Woodard at jlwoodard@sbcglobal.net Glad you've found it useful.

Rick

I echo Mike's question, where do I get my username and password?

Charlie

Hey Rick,
Maybe we missed some notification. Excuse us if we did, but it is not clear what one should do for member ID and password. It would seem this should be obvious, but not to us lesser folk here. Please remember we are just Durant owners and not Duesenberg owners, even though Duesenberg proceeds Durant only by one in Hemmings.

We are also not so wise as, perhaps, many of us voted for the Bush administration in the last election. See how ignorant we are?

Me too--me too--need password and user I D
ken

Add my name to the "uninformed on how to accomplish the password thing"
Don

OK me too, I don't know the secret password either

Well, I didn't have any luck getting past the name and password either.

I was offered the chance to make some money though ....

RonJ

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com

I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised by the response I'm getting. If you'd like access to this section of the website, just send me an email and I'll reply with the password and user ID. Bear in mind that this project is still in the early testing stages, so let me know what you think.

BTW, the roster is in PDF format, so you'll need Adobe Arcobat installed on your computer.

Rick

Nice job Rick, it will be useful to have the phone/email addresses so handy.

To go a step further, I can never remember when to send in my membership dues. Can a due date be shown some how???

Ron ...

Where Are You From? www.ronjpics.com

I guess I could put a popup window on the website to remind everyone. For that matter I could send an email to everyone, hmm I like that idea.

Rick

Peter Dunne

Peter my emails to you keep coming back, do you have another email address?

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club