Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
California in 2005

Set this date aside

Work has been underway for several months planning the 2005 national meet. Yes, the 8th annual meet and tour is already in the planning stages. This will be the first time in Durant club history that a chapter will host an annual meeting and tour. This will be a five-day event located in Santa Rosa, California with three driving tours, tech seminars, fashion show and much more to be announced later. The date will be May 18th thru 22nd. The location is centrally located from all San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento airports.

I've added a button to the left side of this website so you can access informaiton as it becomes available.

Rick

Re: California in 2005

I'll be there Rick for sure. Looking forward to this great sounding meet. Can I do anything to help? Bring some parts to display and sell and my literature collection etc. I hope to provide at least three Durant made cars to tour in with some brand new members. Go Durant Club. Later Lance

The Durant Motors Automobile Club