Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 durant mo#614

how much would this car be worth in mint cond.

Re: 1929 durant mo#614

Mike

Are you sure that it is a 1929?

If yes, are you sure that it is a 614?

I do not believe that a 614 was made in 1929.

charlie

614 were 1930 models, but were first sold in the fall of 1929.

thanks for the info guys but i am trying to decide weather on not to buy this beautiful ride i need an estimate.
can you help me

Mike: You need to provide further information. You say it is mint. What does mint mean to you. Has the drive train been completly overhauled by a knowledgeable mechanic who works on old cars. Has the interior been replaced and with the correct materials and proper workmanship. An original interior is nice to look at but will tear very easy with any use. Does the body have the original paint or has it been redone and done correctly. How are the tires and has the glass been replaced with safety glass. What shape is the top in? Do all the gages work. Does it come with accessories and are they correct? Do you plan on showing it or are you more interested in driving it. Before anyone can evaluate a car these questions need to be answered as everyones definition of mint usually is different
Hope this helps, Jan

Mike:

In show condition manheimgold.com lists the value of a 1930 6-14 sedan at $21,500 and a sport coupe at $20,000 ....Bill

The Durant Motors Automobile Club