Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1928 M2 Durant for sale

I have lost all interest in my Durant and have deceided to sell her. Body is rough, (see pic under photos) most all the wood is gone. Frame has been cleaned, painted, new late model rear end seals installed. rear was purchased from Frank Whittaker and seemed to be in very good condition. Motor ran good the short time we had it running (carb is bad) has good oil pressure and was charging. windshiel has a W V inspection sticker from 1935 or 1938 on it. Body is completely apart. Car is about 95 percent complete, has a good radiator, and extra parts include another set of 4 wheels, extra block with a few parts in it, extra tranny, 26 star rear end, extra flint rear end, and who know what else. Selling at a loss at $1500, or I will take 1200 for everything except the body. Onlything I know it is missing is the headlights and the arm that moves the windshield out. It was driven around the yard before the body was taken apart, and everything seemed to function well. I am tring to borrow a digi camera to take pics. Feel free to call me at 304-365-0884, and my name is Scott. Hopefully this car will make it to someone who will put it back together and not part it out. It comes with a clean W V title with good firewall plates.

Re: 1928 M2 Durant for sale

Sorry, rear came from Frank Witkowski. Will consider Model A body for trade, or something else interesting.....Scott

Re: 1928 M2 Durant for sale

Hi Scott.........

I will take it from you, sent you an email

Thanks....Frank

The Durant Motors Automobile Club