Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ignition parts for sale

We have just purchased a large inventory of early ignition parts and can fit most of the Durant family of cars. I formerly wrote the "Repair Shop" column for Jeff Gillis.

Re: ignition parts for sale

Howdy Tom! Glad to hear you are still active.
What have you got for the Star "C" model, (with W4,W5 engines)?
Thanks,
Don

Hi Tom: Good to hear from you. Trust everything is OK in Freemont. Are the boys still detasseling the corn?
What do you have for the A 22 Durant (1922)

Gord.

Don and Gordon, I have just about anything that you can think of regarding ignition parts for Star/Durant DeVaux etc cars. Point sets are $55 Dist caps are between $50 and 65 and rotors are about $25. let me know if you are interested. The older stuff is getting a little thin and my inventory is starting to have a few holes in it.

Tom

Would you have an ignition switch for a 1928 M2 Durant?

Thx,
Adam

What all do you have for Model 60 (29), [my interest] or other Durant products for others in our group with other year models that one could not purchase from Carson's and other general ignition parts suppliers ?

Although I was able to purchase a number of items from Jeff, I thought many of the parts he had were for the later 30's models.

I had tried to buy a switch for the dashboard that had the proper designations printed clearly. Jeff did not have such. I have since had one reproduced at some cost.

would you have an ignition switch for a 1923 star touring?

The Durant Motors Automobile Club