Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Durant Partner

Good news about the Sept. club magazine. I paid Tony's old printer in Los Angeles with one of my credit cards to speed up everything and he is going to run a proof tomorrow and my hat goes off to Haley for all her driving around in the Los Angeles traffic to get this issue out. Thank you so so much young lady. Should be in your hot hands shortly. Mike Larsen our club secretary and treasure does not have a computer any more so we are all trying to adjust and get the mailing labels up to date as well. Please say thank you to Haley for working threw all this. She is becoming a real trooper. Thanks again Kiddo. Faithfully Lance Haynes.

Re: The Durant Partner

A big thanks Haley for helping us with our newsletter which is essential to helping us all keep together, especially for those without a computer

Where Are You From? users.adelphia.net/~catart/DurantHome.html

The Durant Motors Automobile Club