Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hershey meeting place

Hello all!!
Larry will be at Hershey in the White Field. WAX 6-7 Look for the Durant Banner!!
Everyone from the club are invited to meet him on
Friday at 4:30.. for an hour or so.
BYO drinks and goodies.
Lets talk Durants !

Where Are You From? users.adelphia.net/~catart/DurantHome.html

Re: Hershey meeting place

Thanks Carol and Larry. Will mail the banner today. Doris and I and my son Mike will be returning from Maine.
Hope our return schedule will put us there on Friday. Have you attended the Hemmings Meet in Vermont?? Where would be
a good place for us to meet in the Spring 2005?? Let's have some ideas from you others in the East Region.

Yates

Yates
How about somewhere in your home state of North Carolina. That would be about halfway for those in the North and us in the South. I know around Asheville there is some real fine rodes that would make good touring, and you always have the Biltmore Estate to go see on the tour. There is even a new hotel on the property, but I understand it's a bit pricey. Don't know if we can get a special price or not. Wouldn't be to hard for anyone to haul their cars to NC either using I-95 etc. Just a thought

Hope to see some of you at Hershey!! Larry will be leaving this Friday (weather permitting) to attend Fall Carlisle as well. Make a note of the Hershey meeting place. The WHITE field row WAX 6-7
Pray for good weather!

Where Are You From? users.adelphia.net/~catart/DurantHome.html

The Durant Motors Automobile Club