Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC Annual Meeting-NJ

With less than a week to go there are:

34 people coming to the annual meeting
47 people coming to the Elizabeth Durant Plant
42 people coming to the Saturday BBQ
32 people coming to the Deal, NJ event

Are you one of those that will be in NJ for the annual meeting?

Charlie

Re: DMAC Annual Meeting-NJ

We added two more people this afternoon. Are you going to join us?

charlie

Its not too late....a straggler called today wanting to attend one of the events.

Call 732-282-1122, fax 732-282-1120 or email wlbjayhawk@aol.com and let us know if you are coming.

The Cookie Cookbook is printed, now we just have to bind it. The programs are printed, now we have to fold them. The "goodie" bags have "stuff" in them, and we have door prizes to give away, and Durant clothing to sell.

We have a tour of the Durant Factory planned, a tour of the City of Elizabeth, with a proclamation from the Mayor, a tour of Deal, NJ the former home of Durant, and a proclamation from the Mayor. I already have a proclamation from the NJ Senate and the Monmouth County Board of Chosen Freeholders declaring it "Durant Days" in the State and County.

We have trophies to give to the best cars, and awards for some of you.

We are preparing for a great weekend.

Charlie and Peggy Spitz

Those numbers look great. I think you will still get a few late comers. Many thanks to the Spitz family for all your hard work.

Yates

Ditto

Sounds like we are going to have a great meet.!! Cathy and I are leaving Thursday morning should be in NJ in about 7-8 hours, Already have the Star in the trailer,.

Any idea how many cars are comming??

To answer Frank's question we have 8 cars coming.....there is a possibility of 9 or 10 depending upon who gets back to me this week.

And no matter how many Durant manufactured cars are here for the meeting, we are going to have a great time.

We have two short tours, one in Elizabeth on Saturday, and one in Deal on Sunday. Neither actual tour of the town is more than 5 miles. Elizabeth in 50 miles from the hotel, and I am hopeful that everyone will trailer their car to Elizabeth. Deal on the other hand is about 6 miles from the hotel and driving on a Sunday morning will be easy.

On Friday for the Annual Meeting Luncheon, the drive is also about 7 miles, and I would encourage everyone to drive there as well. The DMAC judging will occur on Friday, and there will be judging by the Interbake people on Saturday, and the Deal people on Sunday.

See you all on Friday.

Charlie and Peggy Spitz

I'm heading for New Jersey in a few hours and off line, but will be back online when I return home on the 14th. I hope to meet many of you there :-)

Rick

With less than a day to go there are:

35 people coming to the annual meeting
51 people coming to the Elizabeth Durant Plant
54 people coming to the Saturday BBQ
35 people coming to the Deal, NJ event

Are you one of those that will be in NJ for the annual meeting?

Charlie

The Durant Motors Automobile Club