Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Water Return Pipes

I am currently having a local tube bending company reproduce the water return pipe that runs from the water pump to the bottom of the radiator on the 14L engines ( I assume 15L too).
Yes there was supposed to be a pipe there, the bends are excellent and the quality of steel (065 wall) is much better than original.

Would anyone be interested in one, as it will be much cheaper to make 10 than 1??

Rick

Re: New Water Return Pipes

Hi Rick,

I could use one of the pipes. What would the cost be apiece?

Put me down for one of those pipes also. Let me know the cost first.

I expect the price to run about $30 including domestic shipping.

Rick

Please add me to the list.

Gary Warden
Atlanta

Hi Rick

Put me down for one as well.

Thanks

Thanks everyone, I'm sure you'll like these pipes they're better than new and safer than the old rusted ones that came on the engine. Ordering a larger batch really helps bring the price down, the original price was $55 for just one, now the price will be lower.

Rick

Bruce,

My emails to you keep bouncing back, but the new water return pipes are ready and they turned out real nice. The price including shipping will be $40.

Rick

Rick,

I have a new email address and mailing address. Send the return pipe to:

Gary W. Warden
140 Douglas Fir Court
Alpharetta, GA 30022

I'll put a check in the mail on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Gary

I still have a few water return pipes for the 14L left. The price is $40 postpaid. Outside of the USA please contact me for quote.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club