Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Golden Quill Award

Hello all fellow members and anyone else that reads this late breaking news flash. Yes we are now the proud recipient of our first Old Cars Weekly "Golden Quill Award. This is the top award for excellence in collector car magazine publication. Jeff Gillis (since deceased) founder and operator of the Durant Standard magazine and old durant car club "The Durant Family Registry" worked his Durant standard up to receive many of these awards over the years. I am very proud of our club and Tony Burke for winning the first time we submitted our magazine for consideration. They judge over a one year period of time. So fellows another tool to promote our great Durant Motors Automobile Club. We all can be proud.
Lance Haynes
President Durant Motors Automobile Club.

Re: Golden Quill Award

BRAVO ZULU to Tony Burke during his tenure as editor of the Durant Partner. To receive the Golded Quill Award is a great honor, and if it were not for the editor, the Durant Partner would not be the magazine that it is today.

Congratulations.

Charlie Spitz

Good news indeed. Tony can be very proud. We are all very lucky. Great magazine!

Look in this weeks issue of Old Cars Weekly and you'll see Tony Burke editor of the Durant Partner listed on page 27. The magazine also stated that this was a record year with over 40 entries competing, so winning an award was no easy task.

Rick

Way to go Tony!!

Is this a great Club or what! Of all the old car clubs I belong to and all the publications I get the Durant Partner is the one that I look forward to the most.

The Club has come a long way in a short time!

Frank

I think it has all been said. Thanks a million TONY.....

Yates

Way to go Tony
Jan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club