Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Rugby 1 ton truck wanted

Sirs;
My Grandfather and Greatgrandfather both owner 1929 Rugby one ton trucks, they were the one's with the steel spoked wheels.

My Greatgrandfather's was sold at auction in 1998 or so, without my knowledge in the Outlook, Saskatchewan Canada area, my Grandfather's was inadvertantly made into a trailer in the 1950s by my father (all that remains is the front and rear axles with wheels and tires and the side engine cowlings, the rest was burnt as scrap years ago.

I am now farming the original 1903 homestead land and am attempting to set up a display of my heritage and the various machines and vehicles used back in the pioneer days, and the addition of this truck would be very welcome.
Anyone with any information about this type of truck please contact me at warships1@sasktel.net

The Durant Motors Automobile Club