Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1928/29 M-4 Durant For Sale in CT...$3,500 US

The only serious inquiries I've had are from "Hot-Rodders" who want to chop the car; I can't do it! The car is a M-4 built in 1928 sold as a 1929. This is a 2 door coupe with a 4 cylinder Continental engine. A good to excellent car to restore. Body in great shape , paint in average to poor shape. Twelve spoke wooden wheels, interior re-done and in good shape. It is missing a right (passenger) front fender, windshield wiper motor, ignition key switch and the glass for the right headlight. I removed and cleaned the gas tank when "life" got in the way and I never started the car. I have put mystery oil in the cylinders and hand cranked the engine at least 3 times a year to cycle it. Any questions please contact me at "arock955@netzero.net". I'll try to borrow a digital camera and someone can walk me through the process to get them on-line. I'm selling it due to relocation.

Re: 1928/29 M-4 Durant For Sale in CT...$3,500 US

god don't let them hotrod it jim ,i'm very interested in your car, i'll email how to get in touch
thanx bec

jim i just got mt first look at your car today and i hav to say your discription doesn't do it justice if i was 10 years younger and had my health back i'd be driving that beautiful car tomorrow as i stood there looking at the car all i could think was **** this is better'n sex
thanx again for a great restorable piece bec

Jim, I suggest running an ad the next issue of the Durant Partner. That way it will reach everyone without email.

Rick

rick why would he want to do that,i bought car unseen off jims description i was just thanking him for selling a car that was much nicer than he described it to give you an idea look at photo of 29 sedan i purchased from jos cro last fall in photograph section and know that car from jim is much much nicer bec

The Durant Motors Automobile Club