Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I' need plan to restoring a Durant Rugby 1929 touring !

I' need plan to restoring a Durant rugby 1929 touring . Please I' need plan to rebuilding the wood of the body.
thank you !
( Sorry my english)

Re: I' need plan to restoring a Durant Rugby 1929 touring !

Abel,

Your English is just fine. Most of our members are still working on their English too, so don't worry. I think that what you are asking for are patterns to replace the wood in your 29. While I can't help you, this has been on the Web Forum a couple of times and I think that you may get some responses from members that have a car like yours. If not, I'll make a couple of calls for you. Thanks for writing to us.

Gary Warden
Atlanta

I´m working on a restoration project of a RUGBY 1928 Touring, Next week we start with wood parts rebuild, for this purpose we contract some local carpenter who have previos experience about that
You could be in touch with him at josebecker@ciudad.com.ar
best regards
Walter

Thank You very much for that tip Walter. I'm sure other members in the area could benefit as well.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club