Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1927-28 Star Parts Car on Ebay

Missing the body, but may make a good source for parts.

Rick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2471790912&category=39405

Where Are You From? cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2471790912&category=39405

Re: 1927-28 Star Parts Car on Ebay

I put a bid in on it and Mike Larsen has agreed to go get it and part it all out for all of us. It's in the same state Mike is in Washington. Who needs what? I need the cowl lights, headlight doors, lens, steering box, column, steering wheel, and the dash. Someone cut a 3" hole in the dash and put a electric clock in it and drilled 4 other holes in the poor dash in this 27/28 Star "R" car I'm restoring. Yes, yes go Durant club. Lance Haynes

Re: 1927-28 Star Parts Car on Ebay

Put me down for the orignial carb and air filter (if it has one) and water pump (if the motor is a 14L) and fan hub.

Rick

Where Are You From? cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2471790912&category=39405

The Durant Motors Automobile Club