General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Monday - Norwich

I'm going, of course. It's just down the road, which makes a change from trekking half way across the country for me!!

Anyway, I have a spare ticket.
Anyone thinking of going can have it for £20 - they are £28 0n the door I think?

Can do the deal at the UEA but would have to be quite early so I have time to get in near the front :)

(you might even be able haggle me down a bit?!! ;) )

Re: Monday - Norwich

Well, couldn't shift the spare ticket, but as they collected them at the door, unlike everyone else, at least I have a souvenir to keep! And one of Marco's plectrums!!
Have to say the sound quality wasn't great tonight, not for any of the three bands - could have a bit to do with the fact I had my head against a wall of speakers of course....
Had a great night however, and met a very nice couple called Jake and Sue - who might just appear on here one day soon! :-)

Roll on Shep's Bush in March!

Re: Monday - Norwich

have to agree with Dave, sound not the best last night , but I thought it was much better for Steve and the Guys, didn't crank it up too much until the end of the show,and the mix and balance was much better, if you got one of Marco's plecrum you must have been stood just in front of me, and my ears are still ringing this morning, but a great monday night out well worth the hop down from Brancaster, lets hope they can do some more shows in Norfolk eh??