General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Future releases/live shows

Bit of controversy here maybe!?

After listening to the new EP (AGAIN!)it made me think about some of the songs the band play live. As much as I love 'Don't Stop' & 'Tough It Out' - the live songs on the EP (& at the live shows) that sound fresher are the lesser played songs like 'Let Love Be The Leader' & 'Does It Feel Like Love'

So maybe it's time for an overhaul of the band's setlist? Obviously songs from the 2 newest albums will get an airing, but how about resurrecting some more 'obscure' songs from the back catalogue? 'Crack Alley', 'Tattoo Needle', 'The Dream That Died' are all songs I've longed to hear in the live set (as I've mentioned MANY times before!)

So what does everyone else think? What songs to drop and which ones to add??

Also - How does DJ Juppy feel about doing extended remixes of some older songs too for future EP releases??

And what does the band think??

Re: Future releases/live shows

I do agree Tom, but it's just so difficult to contemplate removing any songs from the set [:|] I think on a previous thread I managed to come up with Frozen Heart and Grapevine as contenders for removal, but that was under protest. Don't Stop is one of my faves. I, like you would also love to hear Crack Alley, Tattoo Needle etc. Then of course there are new songs to consider too...

What a nightmare for the guys, I don't envy them the task of selecting the setlist for shows. Or maybe they find it really quite easy to decide what to put in and leave out...

I've come up with a solution!!! Play EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER RELEASED!! Easy! [:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))]

..yes I've always wondered why setlists must be so short, shows should be at least 2 full hours long !

concerning favourite songs I'd like to hear even some from "PARAPHERNALIA" cd (!) "afterhours", "tempted", "finish what we started"(what a song!)