General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
reworks

just been listening to the reworked acoustic tracks again, of that girl from city limits ep and does it feel like love from the wildside ep.

absolutely beautiful quality reworks of already fantastic classic fm tracks.

i know acoustic albums have been done before and fm had the live acoustical intercourse album nd dvd/video out some years back but that was just an acoustic version of the tracks at that time so i would really love to hear a full album of acoustic reworked classic fm tracks.like the already mentioned, as i feel steves voice has gotten more stronger and soulful as times gone by, and think it would make for a fantastic album, if not a stand alone release then a bonus disc add to a new album , prefferably the next one which i understand is very much in the process of being made.

hope this will turn out to be more than just another one of my hopes and dreams. :-)

Re: reworks

I totally agree! As their previous acoustic album was a long time ago, also live and mostly covers, I think a studio acoustic best-of kinda album would be amazing! Kinda like Foreigner's recent Acoustique album...