General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IF......

If Chris O & Dig Digital where to make guest appearences, a) which song do you think each would like to play and b)which song would YOU like them to play?

Re: IF......

well....as he wrote it didge would probably like to play Love Lasts Forever.......Chris im not sure...as for me Id like to hear them play That Girl...the first FM tune i ever heard lol....

I echo that john my friend.

maybe it might be something off the only other album that they were all apart of, the phenomenal tough it out. SOMEDAY, maybe?, hinting that SOMEDAY, they might all do it again in one form or another.
or even , if didge is feeling abit left out of the reformation, he might be saying, CAN YOU HEAR ME CALLING
didge rules !!![:-)][:))]

oh yes....didgey haha....remember seeing him leave rock city in his little fiesta hahaha...magic moment lol......how about DREAM THAT DIED...mint song......

think didges dream died that night he left rock city in that fiesta along with his rock n roll street cred pal. haha[:-|]

hahahaha....it wasnt very rock n roll was it haha...no tour bus antics for didgey haha....he certainly took it to the streets that night lol....