General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
*** Have your say on our setlist ***

We'll be going out on the road again in 2012 and we want you to help us decide the setlist for our shows. Do you have a favourite FM song you wish we would play live? Now's your chance to have your say!

We've given this careful thought and have chosen 11 songs. Please select your 1st and 2nd choices from these songs and let us know too if you are planning to come to any of the shows we have announced.

We want to hear from everyone, wherever you are and whether you are able to come to our shows or not, so please send us your vote by selecting the songs you would like to hear live here - http://www.fmofficial.com/fmofficial/poll1.html

Voting closes Friday 11 November 2011

Re: *** Have your say on our setlist ***

Come on peeps, this is our chance to force the buggers to play "Say It Like It Is" again after all these years!

Seconded Alski...
With (who can remember them playing that?) Let Love Be The Leader as a must also...go on guys ...you know it makes sense!!!

Great idea, but never enough choices!!!!! Where's Tattoo Needle then??[:)s]

Philip

Listen here.!!.. I WANT "UNBREAKABLE".... Awsome song, great riff, great show of all that is cool in the band.. Do it or I will show my killer belly!!!!! Yes I will get front stage and show serious Irish prime flesh.... Try concentrate then lovers?

FIGHT FOR OUR LOVE! [8-)]

I totally agree Philip!!!