General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
FM - Indiscreet 25 Live

So who's going where?

Re: FM - Indiscreet 25 Live

Just priced up flights for my Erica I to get there - $2264.20 or GBP 1415.13.

As much as I love the band - that's a tad steep!!!! Sorry London, you'll have to do without us!

Probably about as good as it gets!

Planning in motion to now try and get to all three nights - anyone else going to try it?

Oh, and I hope the boys remember that there is only one song to finish such a show - do all those from the 80's remember it?

Does 3 dates constitute a tour ? Should we commit to one of these or will more dates be announced ?

JimBob
Probably about as good as it gets!

Planning in motion to now try and get to all three nights - anyone else going to try it?

Oh, and I hope the boys remember that there is only one song to finish such a show - do all those from the 80's remember it?

Sorry Jimbob, we never saw em in t' 80's.[:-|] Dont know what the song is you refer to, but cantcha just say it like it is?? [o:)]

.....it wouldnt be ...Hot Legs...would it....just a guess.......

Manchester for us, and woe betide me if I don't get tickets ASAP, the daughter 'll kill me........

Philip

London for me! Got front row tickets and hotel opposite the venue!!!!!

Planning to go to Manchester and London, can't wait! It'll be great to catch up with everyone too, been way too long since we've all seen eachother [:)s]

tickets for shepherds bush bought and e-mailed hahaha...they now in my grasp....bring on March haha....me and Andy Braban will be in attendance lol

[Amaze]yes my GREAT friend, JOHN, following on from ur post. we will be there tearing up the bush. cant wait. bring it on. yippppee ! :-)

1 2 3