General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I've forgotten my password.

Can you please send my password to my NEW email address as the old one has been hacked!

Thank you!!

Michael Jermann
helvetian69@hotmail.com
new email address: helvetian69@gmail.com

Re: I've forgotten my password.

Hi Michael. Please could you let us know which password you're referring to? Thanks.

Yes. I participate in the Premeire League Fantasy League. My team name is Grasshoppers. If you could send my password to helvetian69@gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it. My helvetian69@hotmail account has been hacked and I can't get in to retrieve it! Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks!

Michael Jermann

Sorry Michael, we don't appear to have you listed as part of the FM league on the Barclays Premier League site. Are you sure you have the right League? In any case we wouldn't be able to help you with resetting or retrieving your password. For this you will have to go to the Barclays Premier League site and follow the instructions for resetting your password or you can write to them at support@mail.fantasy.premierleague.com for further assistance. Hope this helps.

But I've been an active member for years!! I'm in a league called chopped7 if that helps. The email address I have been using was hacked and temporarily blocked!! That was helvetian69@hotmail.com. My alternate email now is helvetian69@gmail.com. Can you send me my password to my new account?

Desperate for your help. Or supply me with a number that I can call!!

Kind regards,

Michael Jermann
443.956.7651 here in the USA

Michael this is a forum on the website of UK rock group FM. We do not administer any Fantasy Football sites. As previously explained we are unable to assist you with retrieving your password. If you are in a league which is part of the Barclays Premier League Fantasy Football competition you should contact the email address in our previous post. If however you are in a different competition may we suggest you contact the help/support team at the website which administers the league of which you are a member. Good luck!