General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
finally will see FM live on stage at Loreley / Germany :-))

Hi,

don't know if anyone is interested in this topic exept for me [:)s] but I know FM since the age of 16. Now, nearly 20 years later, I finally have the chance to see them live on stage at the Loreley festival (rockthenation.de) and I am really very excited about [:D] .
Does anyone else from this forum come there (are there some other German people in here) ?

Kind regards
Stefan

Re: finally will see FM live on stage at Loreley / Germany :-))

Does the Lorelei Festival still get the same television coverage it used too?? I remember seeing some great stuff from past years floating around, so might be a chnce of some pro-shot footagae of the lads in action (onstage that is)!!!

Philip

It will be superb - have fun![8-)]

Hi,

don't really know if there will be cameras ... I only remember that I had seen some scenes from another hard n heavy festival on tv. But this is the first classic rock / AOR festival which takes places over there. If I should see some "professional" cameras up there I'll inform you about after the concert.
By the way, we fortunately have been able to book a room in a hotel which is only 5 minutes away if you walk... they have been booked out since 1 year now because of the festival (it is the only hotel which is close to the concert area... this region over there is very "regional", no big city besides). But one guy, who had booked his room 1 year ago, just cancelled his reservation 5 minutes before I called the hotel, hehe. That's what I call luck [8-)]

cu
Stefan