General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FM Dublin gig 11/06/11

Hi all, if anyone is travellin over to Dublin on the 11th the nearest hotel to the venue is the Gibson in the venue grounds, next best is Jurys custom house just a stroll up the quays, or if you fancy a more city central hotel try the Arlington on the junction of Oconnell st and Bachelors walk, all good reasonable places for a gig stopover. And check out The Celt Bar on Talbot st before the gig, its a proper pub and the Irish FM boys will be in there, probably havin a pint !!! Hope this is of some help, have a good trip !

Re: FM Dublin gig 11/06/11

I've had Jurys Custom House booked since December....usually stay there for gigs.

Nice one, have you checked out the Celt yet ?

Outstanding show in Dublin....all bands were super...great sound and light show.....just scooped 2 tickets for Belfast tonight (gumtree last minute bargain 50 quid for 2 great seats lol).....here we go again!!![:D]

Absolutely mate, wot a night !!! The boys did themselves proud and set the standard for the night , thought Foreigner put Journey to bed overall eh ? Steve sang brilliantly as usual and of course jim k and the boys rocked it out big time ! Roll on next time !!!

Yeah,i think Foreigner just had the edge over Journey.....great to have all 3 bands together though.Good to see the FM guys getting decent lights and sound aswell,its not often the opening band gets looked after.Out of the 2 gigs i prefered Dublin,the o2 is a great venue and the staff more friendly.
Can we make this an annual event lol.[:)]

I have a couple of good video's....will post on youtube when i work out how to shrink them a bit..lol

Top man, yea super night all round and hopefully the boys will come over regularly now, Vicar street would be spot on for a venue if they came and headlined, (take the hint Adrian !! )cant wait for next time !!