General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rare FM For Charity

Just spotted on www.melodicrock.com. Check out Disc One , Track 1. Apparently an "unreleased in Europe" song according to the Facebook page.

Just have too wait for on sale detail, because the rest of it looks fab too. New songs from Dan Reed and Johnny Lima amongst others.............

Philip

AOR HEAVEN FINALIZE ROCK FOR JAPAN BENEFIT ALBUM:
On March 11, 2011 one of the biggest natural disasters hit the country of our close friends in Japan. The earthquake, the tsunami and the nuclear devastation and the resulting inapprehensible pictures on TV left us in sadness and depression and caused a feeling that something needed to be done to help. The original idea by the label AOR Heaven simply was to release a Melodic Rock/Hard Rock charity album for Japan and to donate all profit of the sales income of this CD to the Red Cross in Japan. An e-mail was sent to some bands in order to find out if any of them would be interested in participating in this project. From this point on, the idea started to move and caused massive feedback. Within the first 24 hours after this message had been sent, more than 20 highly profiled bands and artists from all over the world already had offered to take part by contributing previously unreleased material each.
Since many of these bands have got a long history which is heavily connected to the Japanese country and it's loyal friends for these special kinds of musical styles, this participation means a lot for them. The songs you can hear on this record come deeply from their hearts and even though this seems to be just a small thing that can be done, all these little pieces – and this also includes the income of this project and the donations as a result of it – will be one part of an over-all big puzzle that may help in the end.

CD 1: 1. FM - Kissed 2. Tommy Heart - And I Know 3. Grand Illusion - Yumi's Eyes 4. Harlan Cage - Sinner's Groove 5. Fiona - Love Along The Way 6. Dan Reed - I Don't Mind 7. Tony Harnell - One Way Ride 8. Grand Design - Love Will Shine The Way 9. White / Norgren - Message Of Love 10. Hartmann feat. Tobias Sammet - Brother's (Live) 11. Brian McDonald - In Too Deep 12. Shotgun Symphony - The One 13. Brett Walker - Good Enough 14. Peter Beckett - Too Many Reasons 15. Poison Sun - Russian Racketeers 16. Big Nature - One Way Ride 17. Legs Diamond - Missing A Part.

CD2: 1. Soul Doctor - You're All That I Want (Single Remix) 2. Crown Of Thorns - I Won't Wait * 3. Harem Scarem - Easier 4. Robin Beck - The One * 5. Torben Schmidt - Run Away 6. Mark Spiro - Say Your Prayers 7. House Of Lords - Spirit Of Love * 8. Mitch Malloy - Anything At All (Live) 9. Dogface - Fired 10. Kane'd - Rock Against The D.J. 11. Royal Hunt - Back To Square (Live) 12. M.ill.ion - What I Want 13. Johnny Lima - Nowhere Left To Go 14. Tommy Denander - Where Is The Fire 15. Chris Laney - Coming Home 16. Bulletrain - Take Me To The Sun 17. Subsignal – Wingless.

* = previously released; everything else: previously unreleased

www.facebook.com/rockforjapan.

Re: Rare FM For Charity

......................and a good album it is too!!!!

Philip

Re: Rare FM For Charity

... agreed!