General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Acoustic versions

I've just been listening to the excellent 'No Limits' EP and love the acoustic version of 'That girl' and dare I say it! prefer it to the original. I also really love the acoustic version of 'Does it feel like love' from the Wildside EP which made me think it would be a great idea if the band re-worked several other older songs in a similar way and put out a complete studio acoustic album?

Re: Acoustic versions

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS agreed, i said this before .
Would love to hear acoustic versions of - crack alley,heart of the matter, mona, and i think love lies dying is crying out for a 2011 acoustic remix.

Couldn't agree more!!

That would certainly get my vote!

Kim - have you got No Electricity Required? It's an absolute stormer of a cd![8-)]

IainP

Kim - have you got No Electricity Required? It's an absolute stormer of a cd![8-)]

It's a great video too [8-)]

IainP

Yes I have and the VHS video!

Kim
IainP

Ooooh! That is very cool, I didn't even know there was one - doh! - let's get the buys to re-release it on DVD!!![:))]

IainP

Ooooh! That is very cool, I didn't even know there was one - doh! - let's get the buys to re-release it on DVD!!![:))]

Hi Ian, If you provide your email address I'll send you a copy!

IainP
Kim
IainP

i managed to transfer mine onto dvd