General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
headbutted at islington

just a big thankyou to the person that did that,after he got chucked out,some nice guy managed to get me to meet the band after the show,lifetime ambition.

Re: headbutted at islington

Hope you're okay now Lee. I was a mite concerned that we should get you to a hospital as you were looking a little dazed when I caught up with you but the night didn't end too shabbily did it? Take care. Lidia

should of said nice lady too cos it was you that sorted it for me,many thanks,finally got back home today,sheffield and manchester gigs where alot closer and better weather but still worth it.had a good laugh with merv which made it all worth while.he did mention something about getting in touch with you on the website but to starstruck to remember want he said

Nice lady? I don't get called that too often :-) Ask the other forumites, they'll soon put you straight!

Glad you feel it was still worth the trip down to London. I've sent you an email...

glad the evening worked out for you in the end with meeting the band, i saw what happened and the bloke(****) who did it was a pain for most of the night didn`t seem intrested in the band just getting drunk and pushing past people. Glad to hear he got thrown out, hope not to see him at another gig....