General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Manchester Gig (And Thanks)

Can I extend special thanks to the member of FM's management / roadcrew who sorted us out with a replacement booklet for our Firefest DVD when the first one went walkabout during the Meet'n'Greet.

As we weren't getting the booklet signed, we can only assume that it came out of the package when the cover was getting done, and that someone is not sat at home with two booklets!!!

Once again, many thanks.

.................and a great gig to boot, possibly better than Sheffield earlier this year. We were all happy that the gig was moved to the Academy 3, possibly our favourite venue around, always a wonderful atmosphere, especially when full. Ruth was well chuffed to land a spot in front of my old next door neighbour Merv, and that her favourites (many of them older than her) were trotted out. God knows how she'll get on in maths tomorrow!!

Philip, Celia and (especially) Ruth

Re: Manchester Gig (And Thanks)

Can I also say thanks to everyone , not only the band but all the crew, especially Jo and Allie who helped make Tegan feel like the most important person in Manchester last night and a massive thanks to lovely Lidia. Im sure that MOH crown is slipping off. See you next time babe xxx

Re: Manchester Gig (And Thanks)

leave it aht Rachel, you're ruining my rep....