General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Live at The Astoria

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Live at The Astoria? Well, not a copy ofcourse! An original!

Re: Live at The Astoria

Hello, you can obtain this cd buy the cd of Escape music called Long way no see...:)

I have that one. I need the stand alone cd to complete my FM collection

I am in the same position - the only CD I do not have - it has a different track listing to the "Long Time No See" version - i.e. it has the great "Say It Like It Is" !

Cheers, James

Dont know if it helps, but i have that, the tracks are also in a different order to the escape version,

I bought mine years ago direct from the band, it was before Ants site was up and running and they were selling SO albums and other stuff on line, so Juppy and the boys do have access to it!!![:)s]

Thanks Darlo - I remember, I bought several SO! items from that site, signed by Steve and Pete (on a separate note and interesting idea for the FM shop - a little like the Vintage & Rare CD - i.e. more signed CD's for sale please) - but I missed this one for some reason.

Does anyone know why when this CD already exisited - why was the re-issue 3CD vesion made with different tracks in a different order ???

Cheers, James

James.... SAY IT LIKE IT IS!!!!

quality!!! when will we ever see it back in the set...
we should set up a campaign..... [8-)]

Agreed Paul - count me in on the campaign !!

Cheers, James