General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More live dates announced! (part 2)

We are very excited to announce in addition to our October dates we now have 2 dates in December. On Wednesday 1st December we will return to the London O2 Academy Islington and on Friday 3rd December we will be playing at Hard Rock Hell IV in Prestatyn with Airbourne, UFO, Skid Row, Uriah Heep and a host of other bands. Accommodation package tickets for Hard Rock Hell are sold out but there are still some day tickets.

More info and tickets are available from -
London - www.ticketweb.co.uk 0844 477 1000 (from Friday 27th August)
Hard Rock Hell - www.seetickets.com 0870 264 3333 (on sale now)

Re: More live dates announced! (part 2)

[Bouncy][Dance-Tap]Well thats Toni dancin' about like a teenager. Between fits of hysterical screams, she asks if Sebastian Bach is still the singer with skid row?? [Dance-Tap][Bouncy]

That's me n Katie sorted for London! - Thomas too maybe with ear defenders - what kind did Pete use for Freya?

Cheers guys n gals onstage and behind the scenes!

Hope Steve C's knee is mending!

All the best all![:)s]

Sorry Toni but Seb Bach ain't singer in Skid Row anymore! Guy called Johnny Solinger sings for them now.....

IainP
That's me n Katie sorted for London! - Thomas too maybe with ear defenders - what kind did Pete use for Freya?

Bought Freyas ear defenders from Studio Spares www.studiospares.com they do mail order too. Hope this is some help. See you in London.

Nice! I just can't wait for the Newcastle gig to be honest [8-)]

Juppy
IainP

Bought Freyas ear defenders from Studio Spares www.studiospares.com they do mail order too. Hope this is some help. See you in London.

Thanks Pete! Got the tickets! See you for the Xmas do! All the best all![:D]

well was looking for hotel prices for dec 1st, but realised its a Wednesday and ive no holidays left, was bringing the wife along....gutted!!!

We're pleased to announce the following Special Guests for our forthcoming shows -

Wed 6th Oct Newcastle Moonlight Valentino www.myspace.com/moonlightvalentino

Thu 7th Oct Manchester Madison www.madisonofficial.com/ and Rollin Thunder www.myspace.com/rollinthunder22

Fri 8th Oct Buckley Whiskey & Lace www.myspace.com/whiskeyandlaceofficial

Wed 1st Dec London Airrace www.myspace.com/airraceband

--------------------------------------------------

*** Check out the City Limits EP soundclips which are now up on our Media page ***

*** Deadline for October Meet & Greet applications is midnight Thursday, 30th September ***