General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WTF.. You really should let your own cat out

just been to buy an extra ticket for Buckley... only to see tickets go on sale 27/8 for Islington O2 on the 1st December????..

Re: WTF.. You really should let your own cat out

I just got an email from ents24 telling me about this gig too, can I look forward to another date in Yorkshire too? And Jim's cutting it all a bit fine, dont you have a baby due in December???

If this is true its a nice early xmas present!!!

We're very sorry for any confusion. It's true we have added a couple of dates. These were only fully confirmed on Monday and we immediately sent a news item to our webmistress, not realising that she was away in the middle of nowhere with no web access.

We are very pleased to tell you that we are returning to O2 Academy Islington on Wednesday 1st December and on Friday 3rd December we will be playing at Hard Rock Hell IV in Prestatyn. Full details will be posted here and on our other sites imminently.

fully understanable that all people cant be in the right place at the right time, and many thanks for the extra gigs. i think this is the first time you've been to Prestatyn,would that be correct? nice to see you do new places,as well as old familiar ones