General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author
Comment
** Meet & Greet for Cardiff & London **

Applications are now open for Meet & Greets for the Cardiff and London shows. Closing date midnight Sunday 4th July. Go here http://bit.ly/FMmandg for more info and to apply. Good luck!

We've also added more Download photos on the website Galleries page and Tour T-shirts are now available in the webshop!

Re: ** Meet & Greet for Cardiff & London **

Just a little reminder that applications for the Cardiff and London meet and greets close this Sunday, 4th July. Look forward to seeing you soon!

I applied on the 28th of June but no one has got back to me with an answer regarding if we are able to have an entry to the meet and greet or not?

Kim,

Read the first message carefully, registration doesnt close until July, 4th.

Doddy

I am fully aware of the closing date

So why would you expect an answer before all entries have been placed and the offer closed to further requests ?

I'm assuming its all names in a hat and drawn out as available places are finite ...

It wouldnt be fair for those late to request a place if the number of places had diminished before the closing date or am I missing something obvious ?

It does make sense that they would wait for all entries to be in before they choose the lucky winners - im so jealous, wish I was going to the show

Nope Doddy, you're not missing anything, Meet and Greet page clearly says names will be drawn out of a hat after the closing date and winners will be notified soon after. That does seem to be the fairest way for them to do it.

Many thanks Lidia for the information

No need for any thanks Kim, the info is there for all to see on the Meet and Greet info page. Besides, Doddy posted first.

So when will we here if we're in or not....?!! ;-)
[:))][:)s][:))]

See you all next week hopefully! [:)]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7