General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my first FM concert 09 Jul

Going to the concert 9 Jul, cant wait. I first came across FM in 1986 on LP and have been hooked ever since. Indiscreet, tough it out and takin it to the streets have been playing on LP, tape, CD and now computer ever since.
Last year bought the rest of the collection and could not be happier, cant wait to see them live (never thought it would happen)
You know you listen to music and after a while you move on to something else, well with FM this never happened. My fav song has to be "other side of midnight" ROCK ON GUYS

Re: my first FM concert 09 Jul

Hi Jason

You'll love it! Welcome on board to the tour trail and here's to you seeing many more times too!

CHeers![8-)]

Jason, it's strange you were into the band in 1986 and never went to see them until now? we were into FM around the same time and couldn't wait to see them live and attended many great FM gigs over the years.

I had a similar situation... I first came across FM supporting Status Quo in 1991... and went out the next day to buy Tough It Out, Takin' It To The Streets and the Grapevine single.

I followed them for years, but every time there was an opportunity to see them live again, it was, "next time, next time"... until, of course, there was no next time!

So when I heard they were back, that was it - very hard to miss a chance now! So I was at The Roadhouse (awesome) and only a family holiday stopped me going to the first half of the tour - meantime, Cardiff and Islington await! [:D]