General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Kissed By An Angel

Are there any plans to release the Japan only bonus track from Metropolis - Kissed By An Angel in the UK? Thought it may have been released as a b-side on the next single but Hollow is download only with no bonus tracks [:|] Has anyone on the board heard the song?

Re: Kissed By An Angel

just found this 45 second sample on hmv's japan site,
sounds a nice track, i wonder if it will get a release
but the bonus track on future miracles never did
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3802125

I really wanna hear this song! i wondor if the boys could put it up in the shop or something at a reasonable fee to download maybe?

Hmmm that's a bit of a shame.

Whinge time here I'm afraid, but I don't get why British artists' Japanese releases have exclusive tracks on their versions of the albums!

Can anyone explain why this is? The same thing annoyed me about the last Wildhearts & Lostprophets albums.

Sorry to moan but I'm a genuine fan and just like all my album in one go and without paying for extra import copies!! [:-?]

Ps - the captcha for this post is JAPM!! How apt!! [:))]

For as long as I can remember Japanese record companies have insisted on some sort of 'exclusivity' on album releases, whether it be bonus tracks, lyrics reproduced, different packaging etc. There's not really anything that can be done about it. Having said that, Kissed By An Angel is a fab FM tune - lovely melody and great harmonies as we expect from the lads.

Sure is!! As we could obviously expect!! [8-)][8-)]
If anyone knows where it can be downloaded (iTunes, Amazon, etc. ..?) please let us know!! [:D]

With you on the download trail - happy to buy more great tunes via the evils of silicone scamboogery!

Maybe the band could sell the bonus tracks as downloads through the site, along with any other rarities they have lying around..... Preferably with the choice of mp3 or lossless whilst they are at it.

Philip

Now there's an idea... [:)s]

Sounds great to me..... [8-)][8-)][8-)][8-)]

Fantastic idea! Would love to get my mits on the Paraphernalia set! Happy to pay n keep the guys in beer and curry![8-)]

1 2