General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cardiff Gig (who's going, arrange a meet up?)

OK, we have done threads like this for individual shows etc. As the first dates approach[:-)], post if you are going to this particular show & maybe arrange a few pre-show drinks with fellow FM'ites! [8-)]

Re: Cardiff Gig (who's going, arrange a meet up?)

Ooohhhh yes indeedy!

And here I am again (see my reply in the London thread!)

I'll be there!

I'm doing London too, so I was going to have a look at pubs in the area and suggest a central location for people to meet (I'm travelling alone, so would be good to meet up with some like minded people).

It worked well at the Roadhouse, so let's see!

HUP!

Ok, here we go - Cardiff is approaching and perhaps it's time to think about a place to meet up before the gig.

It worked quite well at The Roadhouse where I met some lovely people in the pub beforehand, so (as I'm still travelling solo) it would be good to meet up with some more!

So - how about this place - The Prince of Wales...

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-prince-of-wales

It's a fairly standard Wetherspoon by the looks of it - nothing special, but reasonable for a beer and a burger before the gig.

By the looks of it, it's only just down the road from the venue and shouldn't be much more than a 5 min walk... what do you reckon?

Sounds good to me! I am traveling over from Dubai with my wife Deborah. We will arrive the day before the gig so should find the Pub no problem.

Is everybody else up for it?

Cheers
Peter