General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Forum Spammer Identified

So who was it?

& are you allowed to "hang, drawn & quater" people still?

I know who it is but I'm not going to say - I'll leave that up to the individual to admit to.

I can, however, say that I am extremely disappointed that the individual in question did it at all.

it doesn't look like the villan is going to cough this thead as been here some tme yet "they"must have seen it let's set a deadline (now they were a good support band from merseyside)to take action. let's say they have till FM do their next gig? lol if its 12 years 'll be drawing a pension lol

Come forth sinner and face the music (then you'll probably be suitably let off the hook), appears to be the general concensus. Or am i miss reading it???

Re: Re: Forum Spammer Identified

Rokerman ".....and while we are at it can we change the forum software?"

I had a couple of probs navigating through the boards to start with, but I find it works fine in "threaded" style and if you hit "refresh" now and again

Hope this helps

If the guilty party has got the guts to own up, I'm sure all will be forgiven.If not,then said person should be named and shamed anyway.THEN BANNED.

First of all, I'm glad that the person is identificed.

And, I'm very disappointed that the person is a fan. I don't know how things should go on on the future, it's on somebody elses decicion.

But I want to say that there has been "someone" who has acted strangely before - don't know if it's the same person but I sure hope there aint more of them!

Ok.

It seems that Copycat is not to keen to own up (shame IMHO)!

Shall we have a simple vote:
to stay
to ban
to name

You're right Dave - shame on him!

IMHO - let him stay but anything remotely like it again and they're out - no whys, wherefores, nothing.

Let's be fair it's not as if the person in question is the most prolific poster anyway - well at least in their normal guise

Craig...

Thats a bit Cryptic!

Simple reply..

OR ORBAN

1 2 3 4