General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
new t-shirt design

here goes then...on the front, the website logo in brown, under that the pic at the front of gallery 4 also in brown...with "the boys are back", on the back have the "aluminium" logo that is available as wallpaper from the site, under this put 4" pictures of the 6 official album releases from '84-'94(indiscret-deadman's shoes),then under that..2007 dvd cover and a picture of the new album (both 4")
t-shirts dont just have to be black,try different coulors...white,blue,yellow,green etc
I'll have a yellow or green one ta

Re: new t-shirt design

That would look good, I also liked the "Dead Man's Shoes" tour shirt, grey with a big colour logo on the back

totally agree on the not black idea...
How about different shirts rather than the traditional 80-s t-shirts.....????

Re: Re: new t-shirt design

I say bring back skinny T's for the ladies

Any pics?

Rokerman, you really want to see Matt modelling a skinny ladies T-shirt

It could be worse it could be you modelling the ladies Skinny Dave!!!!

The 'boys are back' quote and old album pictures seems a bit contradictory to me (old vs new) and would cost alot to print. Lets look to the future.. new songs, new image etc.
Like the idea of different colours and a brown or beige (and black) would go with the website logo. So long as it's not the 80's pink and grey repro.. aaaaargh, big hair.... long coats... I'm having flashbacks now!

You cheeky bugger, thats going to cost you!

Well, all i can say is tits as big as mine have left many a young lass feeling inadequate!

i can just see craig in a cap sleeve lol

All the time!!!!

1 2